The safety and health of our guests and staff is our highest priority and as the COVID-19 situation evolves, we are continuing to closely monitor
and update our policies and procedures with guidance from the Rhode Island Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Click here for the latest COVID-19 updates.
With the continuing impact of COVID-19, we feel it is important to share with you what we are doing to help our guests, clients and employees stay safe and healthy. We believe it is our responsibility to ensure we operate our hotels and restaurants in a safe manner. All members of our staff have been trained to work safely and comply with new protocols and guidelines. We have also implemented new enhanced health and safety protocols.
Here’s what to expect when visiting one of our properties:
- Guest rooms are thoroughly sanitized prior to your arrival.
- Sanitizing stations are scattered throughout our properties for guest use.
- All common, high-touch surfaces (door handles, door knobs and railings) are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- We are encouraging the use of outside space whenever possible.
- Restrooms are cleaned regularly and monitored throughout the day.
It is our mission to provide the best experience and ensure a safe environment for our guests to create life-long memories. We thank you for your cooperation and for choosing to stay and dine with us.
For more information on required protocols and guidance, please visit https://covid.ri.gov/.